A pack of 100 acid free, archive standard, sleeves, manufactured in the UK to fit and protect most sizes of cigarette cards. We offer three sizes:
Size 1 - 38 x 69 mm; Size 2 - 67 x 94 mm; Size 3 - 70 x 108 mm;
The mm dimensions are external sizes and the sleeves open at the short end to allow easy insertion. We do not offer self seal as the adhesive would not be archive standard. As we prepare packages by weight, there may occasionally be a slight discrepancy in quantity by 1 or 2%.
Key Product Features
- Acid Free, Archive Standard, Protective Sleeves
- storage.boutique New Technology 3-Layer Dense, Lightweight Material
- Crystal clear - does not dull over time
- Strong, dense, lightweight - will not scratch or bend your cards on insertion or removal
- Discount given for multiple purchases - for more information simply click "buy in bulk and save"
storage.boutique proprietary acid free, inert, biaxial oriented polypropylene, manufactured in the UK with three density layers. The outside layer is coated to retard damage by ultra violet light, the middle layer is dense to provide strength and moisture protection, and the inner layer is uncoated to ensure acid free contact with the contents. Our sleeves do not dim or degrade over decades.
For more details on our archive standard materials - click the heading "FAQ's" in the menu above.
All orders before 2pm are sent the same day. We now also despatch around midnight for collection first thing the following morning.
100% refund or replacement, no quibble, guarantee