Looking for an acid-free protective cover for professional, training certificates, diplomas and awards? These are two different sizes to fit general certificates (A4 - 300 x 214 mm and A5 - 213 x 151 mm). As always, we suggest inserting carefully in the sleeve to protect from UV damage and lay flat. The sleeves open at the short size and your card slides simply and easily in, to provide a lovely transparent, snug fitting protection for decades to come.
Key Product Features
- Acid Free, Archive Standard, Protective Sleeves
- storage.boutique New Technology 3-Layer Dense, Lightweight Material
- Crystal clear - does not dull over time
- Strong, dense, lightweight - will not scratch or bend your certificates on insertion or removal
- Discount given for multiple purchases - simply click "buy in bulk and save"
storage.boutique proprietary acid free, inert, biaxial oriented polypropylene, manufactured in the UK with three density layers. The outside layer is coated to retard damage by ultra violet light, the middle layer is dense to provide strength and moisture protection, and the inner layer is uncoated to ensure acid free contact with the contents. Our sleeves do not dim or degrade over decades.
For more details on our archive standard materials - click the heading "Our Materials" in the menu above.
All orders before 2pm are sent the same day. We now also despatch around midnight for collection first thing the following morning.
100% refund or replacement, no quibble, guarantee