A pack of 50 acid free, archive standard sleeves, manufactured in the UK to fit and protect DVDs in Cases. The sleeves are peel and seal to allow protection from dust. These are 207 x 156 mm plus a 30mm Peel and Seal Flap.
Key Product Features
- storage.boutique Acid Free, New Technology 3-Layer Dense, Lightweight Material - coated to protect artwork against the harmful effects of ULTRA VIOLET light
- Acid Free, ARCHIVE STANDARD, Protective Sleeves sized to snugly fit standard DVDs in cases
- Crystal clear using high density, biaxially oriented polypropylene - enhances the appearance of the contents of the sleeve
- Manufactured in the UK to British Standards for Archive Storage
- Discount given for multiple purchases - simply click "buy in bulk and save"
storage.boutique proprietary acid free, inert, biaxial oriented polypropylene, manufactured in the UK with three density layers. The outside layer is coated to retard damage by ultra violet light, the middle layer is dense to provide strength and moisture protection, and the inner layer is uncoated to ensure acid free contact with the contents. Our sleeves do not dim or degrade over decades.
For more details on our archive standard materials - click the heading "Our Materials" in the menu above.
All orders before 2pm are sent the same day. We now also despatch around midnight for collection first thing the following morning.
100% refund or replacement, no quibble, guarantee
All of our protective sleeves are made in the UK and comply to the following British Standards:
BS 4971:2017 Conservation and care of archive and library collections;
BS 18902:2013 Storage materials;