100 protective sleeves in three sizes to fit most postcards:
|Classic Size - 150 x 100 mm|
|Modern Size - 164 x 118 mm|
|Outsize - 186 x 139 mm|
The sleeves open at the short size and your card slides simply and easily in, to provide a lovely transparent, snug fitting protection for decades to come.
Key Product Features
- Acid Free, Archive Standard, Protective Sleeves
- storage.boutique New Technology 3-Layer Dense, Lightweight Material
- Crystal clear - does not dull over time
- Strong, dense, lightweight - will not scratch or bend postcards on insertion or removal (unlike the hard plastic ones)
- Discount given for multiple purchases - simply click "buy in bulk and save"
storage.boutique proprietary acid free, inert, biaxial oriented polypropylene, manufactured in the UK with three density layers. The outside layer is coated to retard damage by ultra violet light, the middle layer is dense to provide strength and moisture protection, and the inner layer is uncoated to ensure acid free contact with the contents. Our sleeves do not dim or degrade over decades.
For more details on our archive standard materials - click the heading "Our Materials" in the menu above.
All orders before 2pm are sent the same day. We now also despatch around midnight for collection first thing the following morning.
100% refund or replacement, no quibble, guarantee